Silver prism stainless steel metal business cards present your brand as being strong, energetic and contemporary. They make an impression no paper card ever could. Our cards are made from high-grade stainless steel that will not tarnish over time.
- Metal: Stainless steel
- Finish: Silver prism
- Business card dimensions: 85.0mm x 54.0mm (3.35” x 2.13”), 89.0mm × 51.0mm (3.5″ x 2.0″) or customizable
- 0.3mm, 300 micron (0.012”)
- 0.4mm, 400 micron (0.0157”)
- 0.5mm, 500 micron (0.0197”)
- 0.6mm, 600 micron (0.0236”)
- 0.8mm, 800 micron (0.0315”)
- 1 to 4 colors for text
- 1 color (full side)
- Full color (offset printing)
- Laser etch (no color)
- Etch only (no color)
- Etch with 1 color
- Debossed text
- Cut thru
- Corner radius: customizable
- Unique name, number, date etc.
- Signature strip
- QR Code
- Magnetic stripe
- Swarovski crystal
- Each card is individually wrapped in a transparent plastic sleeve
- An optional matt black contoured card sleeve in 300 gsm paper is also available.
- Cards are shipped in a black wood presentation case with cardboard protective packaging.
A metal business card is a great way to make a generally normal marketing tool very exciting and different. It has numerous applications for business professionals and marketers in addition to being a simply unique name card. Our prism steel cards are also available in matte black and gold brass in addition to this silver prism stainless steel finish.
Your cards are shipped in a premium quality high gloss black wood presentation case with a separate cardboard storage box. Each metal card is also individually wrapped in a transparent plastic sleeve.
Pure Metal Cards can also help you to design and create truly individualized metal business cards. Our graphic design team can help you create your ideal card. Be unique.
The prism effect makes your metal finish change and reflect light as you move the angle you look at the card. Designs can be are cut through and/or etched into the card with laser accuracy that accommodates the most complex and evolved designs. The best designs are usually those that rely on the unique feel, look and properties of the metal to add some further value. We recommend using an ink color otherwise text may be difficult to read in dim or dark lighting.