Silver Contour Stainless Steel Business Cards
The silver contour stainless steel cards finish is an elegant addition to our metal business card range. The silver contour finish refers the the lines etched into the card body. Contour comes from the Italian contorno meaning “to draw a line.” These exquisite cards are made from high-grade stainless steel that will not tarnish over time.
A metal business card is a great way to make a generally normal marketing tool very exciting and different. It has numerous applications for business professionals and marketers in addition to being a simply unique name card. Pure Metal Cards can also help you to design and create truly individualized metal business cards utilizing the silver contour card finish.
Our contour card finish is also available in three other metals:-
Your Pure Metal Cards order will be shipped in a premium quality high gloss black wood presentation case with a separate cardboard storage box. Each metal card is also individually wrapped in a transparent plastic sleeve.
Metal: Stainless steel
Finish: Silver contour
Business card dimensions: 85.0mm x 54.0mm (3.35” x 2.13”), 89.0mm × 51.0mm (3.5″ x 2.0″) or customizable.
- 0.3mm, 300 micron (0.012”)
- 0.4mm, 400 micron (0.0157”)
- 0.5mm, 500 micron (0.0197”)
- 0.6mm, 600 micron (0.0236”)
- 0.8mm, 800 micron (0.0315”)
- 1 to 4 colors for text
- 1 color (full side)
- Full color (offset printing)
- Laser etch (no color)
- Etch only (no color)
- Etch with 1 color
- Debossed text
- Cut thru
- Corner radius: customizable
- Unique name, number, date etc.
- QR Code
- Signature strip
- Magnetic stripe
- NFC/RFID chip
- Swarovski crystal
- Each card is individually wrapped in a transparent plastic sleeve
- An optional matt black contoured card sleeve in 300 gsm paper is also available
- Cards are shipped in a black wood presentation case with cardboard protective packaging.
Our contour finish is designed to mask fingerprints. These can be more noticeable on our standard metal card finishes. Your design can be cut thru the metal and/or etched into the card with laser accuracy that accommodates the most complex and evolved designs.