Carbon fiber is exactly what the name suggests extremely thin strong fibers. Our cards are made from genuine carbon fiber with a premium 3K-twill weave. Carbon fiber is most notably used to reinforce composite materials, particularly the class of materials known as carbon fiber or graphite-reinforced polymers. The material consists of extremely thin fibers ranging from 0.005mm-0.010mm (0.0002”-0.0004”) in diameter. To form the yarn thousands of carbon fibers are twisted together, like how a rope is formed. Its kind of is an engineer’s dream come true. A material that’s lighter than aluminum and is pound for pound stronger than steel. Pure Metal Cards provides premium quality business cards in either a matt or gloss finish. Our images only show part of the unique qualities these cards possess. As you move the card in the light, the fibers in the fiber yarn show a unique 3D depth, which is only present with genuine carbon fiber. Our cards are constructed from real carbon fiber not imitation printed graphics or impressions in plastic. Each card is ultra light at approximately 0.01 ounce (4.5 grams). Our 0.8mm” (0.03″) thickness cards are rigid. Being carbon fiber, these cards take a lot of labor to manufacture. Cards are cut to size and shape using CNC machining then lacquered, so these exquisite cards take 2 weeks to manufacture. Your cards are shipped in a premium quality high gloss black wood presentation case with a separate cardboard storage box. Each metal card is also individually wrapped in a transparent plastic sleeve.
Metal: Carbon Fiber
Weave: Standard 3K Twill
Business card dimensions:
- 85.0mm x 54.0mm (3.35” x 2.13”), 89.0mm × 51.0mm (3.5″ x 2.0″) or customizable
- 0.8mm, 800 micron (0.031”) rigid card
- 1 to 2 colors for text
- full color logo
- Corner radius: customizable
- Unique name, number, date etc..
- Each card is individually wrapped in a transparent plastic sleeve
- An optional matt black contoured card sleeve in 300 gsm paper is also available
- Cards are shipped in a black wood presentation case with cardboard protective packaging.