Matt Black Brass Cards
The most popular finish for our metal cards is matt black. The matt black brass card with gold detailing enables you to present your brand as being cutting edge and powerful. These are popular for VIP cards especially when made in a thicker metal. Our cards are made from 100% brass that will not tarnish over time.
Pure Metal Cards can also help you to design and create truly individualized metal business cards. Our graphic design team can help you create your ideal card. Be unique.
- Metal: Brass
- Finish: Matt black
- Business card dimensions: 85.0mm x 54.0mm (3.35” x 2.13”), 89.0mm × 51.0mm (3.5″ x 2.0″) or customizable
- 3mm, 300 micron (0.012”)
- 4mm, 400 micron (0.0157”)
- 5mm, 500 micron (0.0197”)
- 6mm, 600 micron (0.0236”)
- 8mm, 800 micron (0.0315”)
- 1 to 4 colors for text
- 1 color (full side)
- Full color (offset printing)
- Laser etch (no color)
- Etch only (no color)
- Etch with 1 color
- Debossed text
- Cut thru
- Corner radius: customizable
- Unique name, number, date etc.
- QR Code
- Signature strip
- Magnetic stripe
- Swarovski crystal
- Each card is individually wrapped in a transparent plastic sleeve
- An optional matt black contoured card sleeve in 300 gsm paper is also available.
- Cards are shipped in a black wood presentation case with cardboard protective packaging.
A metal business card is a great way to make a generally normal marketing tool very exciting and different. It has numerous applications for business professionals and marketers in addition to being a simply unique name card.
Your cards are shipped in a premium quality high gloss black wood presentation case with a separate cardboard storage box. Each metal card is also individually wrapped in a transparent plastic sleeve.
Fingerprints will be noticeable on this card finish. If you are creating metal member cards we would recommend using a frosted, prism, contour or brushed finish. These finishes can be seen on our matt black steel cards.
In black, these steel cards look great with a cut thru or die cut type or logo. In dim or dark light the lettering may be harder to see and be read so we recommend the use of a color on logo and lettering detail. The example card shown above has the “pure’ lettering etched without color into the card body.