Copper Contour Cards
Business cards cut or etched in genuine copper create a natural old-world appeal of the metal, with contemporary values. Our copper contour cards have a distinctive grooved finish that is quite unique.
Choosing the copper finish for your business cards creates a path to the past. A metal business card is a great way to make a generally normal marketing tool very exciting and different. It has numerous applications for business professionals and marketers in addition to being a simply unique name card. Pure Metal Cards can also help you to design and create truly individualized metal business and member cards. Be unique.
Our contour card finish is also available in stainless steel, brass (gold), and copper.
Your cards are shipped in a premium quality high gloss black wood presentation case with a separate cardboard storage box. Each metal card is also individually wrapped in a transparent plastic sleeve.
- Metal: Copper
- Finish: Contour
- Business card dimensions: 85.0mm x 54.0mm (3.35” x 2.13”), 89.0mm × 51.0mm (3.5″ x 2.0″) or customizable
- 0.3mm, 300 micron (0.0012”)
- 0.4mm, 400 micron (0.0157”)
- 0.5mm, 500 micron (0.0197”)
- 0.6mm, 600 micron (0.0236”)
- 0.8mm, 800 micron (0.0315”)
- 1 to 4 colors for text
- 1 color (full side)
- Full color (offset printing)
- Laser etch (no color)
- Etch only (no color)
- Etch with 1 color
- Debossed text
- Cut thru
- Corner radius: customizable
- Unique name, number, date etc.
- QR Code
- Magnetic stripe
- NFC/RFID chip
- Swarovski crystal
- Each card is individually wrapped in a transparent plastic sleeve
- An optional matt black contoured card sleeve in 250 gsm paper is also available
- Cards are shipped in a black wood presentation case with cardboard protective packaging.
Our copper cards with a contour finish like the prism, frosted and brushed finishes, are more durable than other finishes we offer. If you are concerned about fingerprints on the card or scratches, this finish is a good option.
Cutting thru the card (die cut) adds an extra dimension to the individuality of your card. We recommend etching the surface rather than using color to showcase the natural qualities of the metal. A single color adds to the exquisiteness of the finish.