Copper Mirror Cards
Business cards cut or etched in real copper create a natural old-world appeal of the metal, with contemporary values. These cards have a highly polished mirror finish on each side of the card.Choosing the copper finish for your business cards creates a path to the past. A metal business card is a great way to make a generally normal marketing tool very exciting and different. It has numerous applications for business professionals and marketers in addition to being a simply unique name card. Pure Metal Cards can also help you to design and create truly individualized metal business and member cards. Be unique.
We are unable to offer member cards in copper mirror. This is due to the difficulting of laser etching onto this higfhly polished surface.
Your cards are shipped in a premium quality high gloss black wood presentation case with a separate cardboard storage box. Each metal card is also individually wrapped in a transparent plastic sleeve.
- Metal: Copper
- Finish: Mirror
- Business card dimensions: 85.0mm x 54.0mm (3.35” x 2.13”), 89.0mm × 51.0mm (3.5″ x 2.0″) or customizable
- 0.3mm, 300 micron (0.012”)
- 0.4mm, 400 micron (0.0157”)
- 0.5mm, 500 micron (0.0197”)
- 0.6mm, 600 micron (0.0236”)
- 0.8mm, 800 micron (0.0315”)
- 1 to 4 colors for text
- 1 color (full side)
- Full color (offset printing)
- Laser etch (no color)
- Etch only (no color)
- Etch with 1 color
- Debossed text
- Cut thru
- Corner radius: customizable
- Unique name, number, date etc.
- QR Code
- Magnetic stripe
- Swarovski crystal
- Each card is individually wrapped in a transparent plastic sleeve
- An optional matt black contoured card sleeve in 300 gsm paper is also available
- Cards are shipped in a black wood presentation case with cardboard protective packaging.
Our mirror cards are very reflective, just like a real mirror and will not distort when looked at. However, fingerprints are very noticeable with this finish. They may not be suitable if used regularly as a member card.
We recommend etching the surface rather than using color to showcase the natural qualities of the metal. A single color adds to the exquisiteness of the finish.