Matt Black Pixel Stainless Steel Cards
Matt black pixel is a new addition to our popular range of matt black stainless steel card finishes. They make their mark for anyone wanting to present their brand as being cutting edged and discreet. They are particularly popular for use as luxury and VIP cards especially when made in a 0.8mm (0.03”) credit card thickness. This pixel finish is a great way to mask fingerprint marks which can be noticeable on metal cards. Our cards are made from high-grade stainless steel.
Your cards are shipped in a premium quality high gloss black wood presentation case with a separate cardboard storage box. Each metal card is also individually wrapped in a transparent plastic sleeve.
Pure Metal Cards can also help you to design and create truly individualized metal business cards. Our graphic design team can help you create your ideal card. Be unique.
- Metal: Stainless steel
- Finish: Matt black pixel
- Business card dimensions: 85.0mm x 54.0mm (3.35” x 2.13”), 89.0mm × 51.0mm (3.5″ x 2.0″) or customizable
- 0.3mm, 300 micron (0.012”)
- 0.4mm, 400 micron (0.0157”)
- 0.5mm, 500 micron (0.0197”)
- 0.6mm, 600 micron (0.0236”)
- 0.8mm, 800 micron (0.0315”)
- 1 to 4 colors for text
- 1 color (full side)
- Full color (offset printing)
- Laser etch (no color)
- Etch only (no color)
- Etch with 1 color
- Debossed text
- Cut thru
- Corner radius: customizable
- Unique name, number, date etc.
- QR Code
- Signature strip
- Magnetic stripe
- Swarovski crystal
- Each card is individually wrapped in a transparent plastic sleeve
- An optional matt black contoured card sleeve in 300 gsm paper is also available
- Cards are shipped in a black wood presentation case with cardboard protective packaging.
This card finish is a good choice if you want to avoid finger print marks on metal cards. The pixel, frosted and prism matt black card finishes all make finger print marks less noticeable.